Static coupons assign a single code that is distributed to every shopper. For example, GREATDEAL would appear in each email you send, rather than a unique code for each person.
CREATE A COUPON
1. Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
2. Go to Coupons.
3. Click New Coupon in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Select a Merchant from the drop-down menu.
5. Select Static Coupons.
6. Enter a Coupon Name.
7. Then, enter the Coupon Code. For example, GREATDEAL.
8. Select a Start Date for the coupons to begin distribution.
9. Select an End Date, if applicable.
- NOTE: The distribution end date is not an expiration date, but rather when the coupons will stop being distributed.
10. Select a Expiration Date, if applicable. Configuring an expiration date allows you to display an expiration date for the coupon in your message with a personalization tag. This will not expire the coupon.
11. Click Add Coupon to add more coupons for future use.
- NOTE: Dates for static coupons cannot overlap and must be entered in sequential order. For example, if the first coupon runs from January 1 to January 31, the second coupon must begin on February 1.
12. Enter a Fallback Code. A fallback code will be used if all codes have passed their distribution end date.
Ensure you never run out of coupon codes for your email campaigns by setting up coupon notifications. You may alert yourself or others on your team that your coupons are running low.
1. Enter a Minimum Threshold. This is the number of available coupons at which a notification is triggered.
2. Enter recipient(s) to be notified of the low coupon threshold. Multiple email addresses may be added separated by a comma.
After you've configured all of the above settings for a static coupon, click Save. Then, set up the applicable personalization fields for your coupons.