Learn to automatically connect your Shopify store to Listrak, set up Shopify coupons, and use them within your email marketing campaigns. Customize your automated campaigns, such as a Welcome Series to include an incentive to entice your shoppers. Shopify coupons only utilize unique coupon codes.
Be sure to have completed the Shopify integration in the Listrak Marketplace.
When configuring your Shopify integration, you must set the discounts permissions to read and write access to utilize this feature.
- TIP: If you've already set up your Shopify integration, please edit the integration to allow read and write access for discounts.
After the integration is complete, set up your coupons with a pre-configured price rule within Shopify before continuing to the Listrak setup.
- NOTE: Please configure coupons that are currently eligible for use. Coupons may not be expired.
CREATE COUPON IN LISTRAK
After you've completed the Shopify setup, configure your coupon code in Listrak by following the below steps.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
2. Go to Coupons.
3. Click New Coupon in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Select a Merchant from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
5. Then, select Shopify Coupons.
6. Enter a Coupon Name. This is the name that's given to the coupon in Listrak and displays in the coupon manager.
7. Enter a Prefix. A prefix is a combination of letters and numbers that comes before each coupon code. For example, WELCOME. Adding a prefix here can help you identify which coupons are associated with each campaign.
8. Select a Price Rule from the drop-down menu. All price rules must be previously configured in Shopify. Use price rules to create discounts for your customers.
- TIP: $10 off of $100, free shipping on orders over $50, or a specified percentage off are all examples of price rules.
9. Click Save.