- Data Export (May 1)
Export delimited data to your FTP or Listrak's FTP on a regular cadence.
- Coupon Manager (May 17)
Create, edit, and manage static, dynamic, and Shopify coupons quickly and easily all in one place.
- Updated Look and Feel (April 24)
The Conversion, Replenishment, and Reviews Dashboards are now styled with our modern updates.
- Custom Fonts in Listrak's Font Manager (May 1)
Add your own custom fonts to Listrak Composer using Listrak's Font Manager.
- Listrak CRM Data Model Updates (May 31)
- Email Hash: a SHA-256 encrypted value representing the email address of the contact.
- Order Count: expanded to include filterable counts by defined time frames: last month, last 3 months, last 6 months, last 12 months, and lifetime (previously Order Count).
- Average Order Interval: a calculation of the average time between orders: Average Order Interval (Days), Average Order Interval (Months), and Average Order Interval (Weeks).
- Last Order (Y/N): a dimension to filter results only to the last order placed by a customer.
- Discount Total: a measure exposing the total discount amount across all orders in the results set.
- Listrak CRM Bug Fixes (May 30)
- Phone numbers have been updated to display as a formatted string instead of a decimal number.
- Two decimal places have been added on several aggregate calculations representing currency: Decile Rank (Revenue), Lifetime Revenue, Percentile (Revenue), Decile Rank (TTM Revenue), Percentile (TTM Revenue), Average Lifetime Value, and Total Lifetime Value.
- Data Export Updates (June 27)
Export an additional data set (email activity) to your FTP or Listrak's FTP on a regular cadence.