The Recipe Builder allows you to build out your recipes and global ingredients to then be applied to your Merchandise Blocks.
Access the Recipe Builder by following the below steps.
- Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
- Go to Recommender.
- Then Recipe Builder.
Select a previously configured recipe, or click Create a Recipe.
- Title: The title of the recipe in use.
- Tabs: Recipe and Global Ingredients tab. The global ingredients tab allows you to edit global ingredients for all recipes.
- Add: Add additional ingredients to a base ingredient.
- Base ingredient: Select the ingredient to change it, or select the gear to edit settings of the current base ingredient.
- Activity to use for reference SKUs: You can either use purchased, browsed, or cart abandoned (up to 25 products referenced). This is based on most recent activity being requested.
- Backup Ingredient: It's recommended to use a recipe as a backup ingredient because the general backups do not use global ingredients, and need to be used cautiously.
- Customer/Product Reference Tab: Allows you to switch between customers and products to use as a reference.
- Reference customer/activity: View specific SKUs and activity from a customer by clicking into their information.
- Preview window: Using the reference products from (8), this will show what will be recommended. Green: good, yellow: not so good (usually backup), and red: bad but still applicable (usually final backup). Returns up to 25 products.
- Search: This bar lets you look for a product via SKU or Title, or a customer via email.
Click here to learn more about building out recipes.