Mobile apps account for 89% of mobile time - they can be used to engage your shoppers in another intimate channel, just like SMS messaging. Acquisition and personalization are two key benefits of this channel, ultimately increasing your overall engagement with your brand. Learn more about how to set up and create a app push notification right in Listrak's platform.
1. Navigate from the home menu to the Home Dashboard.
2. Click New Notification in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Enter a Notification Name in the upper left-hand corner.
4. Select to Send Immediately or Schedule. If scheduling, enter a date and time.
NOTE: Edits can be made for notifications that are scheduled to go out at a later date/time.
Next, enter your Conversion Analytics. [Coming Soon!]
5. Select a Campaign Type from the drop-down menu.
6. Enter a Campaign Name.
7. Enter a Campaign Version.
8. Click Continue.
Notification Title: Displays as a bold subject line on the message.
Notification Content: The content that's delivered in the push message.
Device: View the content on iOS or Andrioid.
Preview: View a real-time updated preview of the message.
After the message has been created, click Continue.
The last step before sending or scheduling your push message is review. View everything that was previously configured at-a-glance:
If additional edits are required at this time, you can edit the message settings or content by clicking edit on this page. You will be redirected to one of the above process steps.
To finish creating your push notification, click Send/Schedule.