Pricing Ingredients can be added to a recipe to further define what products are shown. They are controlled via a weighted slider, the higher the weight, the more a general ingredient is considered. These ingredients generally refer to price, sale-price, MSRP and Unit Price, and reference products as oppose to customers. There are two types: filter ingredients and non-filter ingredients. Filter ingredients take your entire product set, and query/filter on that set to give you the results that match your query or filter. Non-filter ingredients take the result of that query or filter and then re-arrange or sort based on the ingredient selected.
- Less than $[Price]: Recommends products that cost less than the specified price.
- Less than Reference Price: Recommends products that are less expensive than the reference product.
- More than $[Price]: Recommends products that cost more than the specified price.
- More than Reference Price: Recommends products that are more expensive than the reference product.
- Priced Between $[Floor] and $[Ceiling]: Recommends products within a specified price range.
- Profit Margin: This ingredient recommends products with a higher profit margin.
- Similarly Priced within [Price] [Mode]: Recommends products that are within a percent or dollar amount of the reference products price.
- Click here to learn more about the product features that ingredients can use.