Before adding a SMS Conductor step to your conversation, be sure to have been provisioned to send triggered messages. This is applicable for SMS only. Follow the below steps to get started.
- Select your short code from the drop-down menu.
CREATE A LIST
- Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
- Go to Lists.
- Click New List.
- Enter a List Name (we suggest a title of Triggered or Transactional List).
- Select a List Type from the drop-down menu (Transactional).
- Select Unlimited Messages Per Month.
- Enter a Welcome Message.
- Click Save List.
For a more in-depth explanation of creating a list, click here.
CREATE A MESSAGE
- Navigate to the SMS dashboard.
- Click New Campaign in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click New Transactional Message.
- Enter a Name.
- Select the list that was created from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Conversion Analytics.
- Enter your Google Analytics, if applicable.
- Click Commit.
You just created a message for the triggered list. This will now be used when applying the triggered step in Conductor.
For a more in-depth explanation of creating a transactional message, click here.
SELECT AN EMAIL LIST
- Select an email list from the navigation menu. This will be the email list that you'll send the triggered SMS message from. For example, if you're sending Back-in-Stock SMS alerts messages, be sure to select the Back-in-Stock list.
Now that an email list is selected, you can set up your conversation.
SETTING UP THE CONVERSATION
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to Listrak Conductor.
3. Then Conversations.
Select an existing conversation, or create a new one. When in the appropriate conversation, add the SMS step by following the below steps.
4. Click the green plus sign to add a step to the conversation.
5. Select Mobile Step from the drop-down menu. The SMS mobile step will only appear if you have a short code.
6. Click the SMS Message step.
On the Setup tab, select the following:
7. Select a shortcode from the drop-down menu.
8. Select the triggered/transactional list from the drop-down menu.
9. Select the message created above from the drop-down menu.
On the Message tab, enter the following:
10. Enter the mobile message text. Create your message content here with text, links, and personalization fields.
11. Select Phone Number from the Mobile Number drop-down menu.
12. Select an option in the event that a mobile number is invalid or doesn't exist.
On the Notifications tab, select any applicable notifications.
On the Preview tab, load a contact and view a preview of your SMS message.
13. Click Update.
You've successfully added an SMS Message to a Conductor Conversation. Be sure to publish the conversation to make this step live.
- Birthday Campaign
- Anniversary Campaign
- Alerts Suite
- Post Purchase Campaign
- Loyalty Campaign
- Replenishment Campaign