You can create a new SMS list by: clicking view more from the SMS Short Code Activity Dashboard or the Manage tab on the home menu. Create a new list by clicking New List.
1. Enter a Name.
2. Select a List Type from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter a number of messages.
4. Select a time frame from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter the message content.
NOTE: By selecting a double opt-in, you are able to include double opt-in messaging as a part of keyword campaigns associated with your list.
6. Enter the existing subscribers message.
7. Click Save List.
SMS LIST SETTINGS
When a new list is created, you will be presented with the following information:
Begin by selecting a type of program that your list will represent:
- Marketing: A list used for marketing purposes.
- Test: A list that acquires subscribers for test purposes.
Next, select a messaging frequency:
- Number of messages: The number of messages that subscribers can expect to receive in a given time frame.
- Time frame: The rate at which you expect to send the above messages.
The SMS list messages are broken down into: Opt-in configuration and existing subscribers.
- Single Opt-in: The confirmation or welcome message sent to subscribers who are added to your list from a single contact import through Listrak.
- Double Opt-in: The Reply Y message sent to subscribers who are added to a list from a single contact import OR choosing to utilize double opt-in at the keyword campaign level. This must be enabled at the list level.
- Single contact import behavior: The welcome message is a mobile terminated message sent to a handset after an end user replies Y.
- Keyword campaign behavior: They keyword campaign workflow begins after an end user replies Y.
- Welcome Message: The mobile terminated message returned to a handset after an end user replies Y.
- Existing Subscriber: The message that is sent to subscribers already on the configured list.