Sending tests to multiple email addresses would be tedious if not for the List Review Group that can be preconfigured for each list.
LIST REVIEW GROUP
The List Review Group is used in conjunction with the Review button on the Authoring page. You can create a review group to send a test email to a group of people, rather than an individual email address on the Authoring page. You can use up to 27 email address in a review group.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
2. Go to Lists.
3. Then List Settings.
4. Scroll down to Notification Settings.
5. In the List Review Group field, enter the email of the first person you'd like in your review group.
6. To add multiple reviewers, simply click Add Reviewer.
NOTE: You can add up to 27 reviewers.
7. After you've added all of your reviewers, click Commit Changes.
SENDING A TEST
Now, when you're creating a message, you'll have the option to send a test to this group prior to launching the message to your list of contacts.
On the Authoring page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Send Review. Now, each of the members of your review group will receive the message.