SMS Broadcast Messages are used to send a broadcast message to everyone on the list. These are marketing messages that are used to drive traffic to a specific event or sale. Create a new broadcast message by following the below steps.
- From the SMS Home Dashboard click New Campaign button.
- Click Broadcast SMS button.
- Select SMS New Broadcast button.
CREATING A NEW SMS Message
When creating a Broadcast Message, there is are four steps, Setup, Analytics, Compose, and Review. You can navigate between these steps using the column on the left side of the screen, without losing content or settings, at any time.
- Enter a Message Name.
- Select a List from the drop-down menu.
- Apply filters, if applicable.
- Select to send Immediately, Schedule, or Time Zone Optimize.
- Select a Coupon Pool from the drop-down menu, if applicable. Click here to learn more about adding coupons to your keyword campaigns.
- Click Continue.
- Enter applicable Listrak Conversion Analytics.
- Enter applicable Google Analytics.
- Click Continue.
TIP: Listrak Conversion Analytics are only applicable if they are enabled at the short code level. Enable Listrak Conversion Analytics by navigating to the short code settings located under Manage.
Complete the message that will be sent in this campaign.
TIP: You will not lose any settings or content by navigating backwards.
Click the plus sign to include Coupon Code personalization tag (available if coupon code was selected during Setup). Additional System Fields that are available for personalization are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Code
- Email Address
After the message has been created, click Continue.
This is the last step before sending or scheduling the Broadcast Message and you will see at-a-glance message settings including:
- Message Name
- Scheduled/Send Date and Time
- Message Content
If additional edits are required at this time, edit the settings or content by clicking Edit or clicking directly on the title of the page. Settings or content will not be lost by navigating backwards. When finished, click Complete.
Congratulations, you have created an SMS Broadcast Message! To learn more about this and other SMS features, contact your Account Manager or Listrak Support for more information!