Using Listrak Exchange, you can automatically connect Listrak audiences to your Twitter Ads Manager. Connect to your Twitter account by following the below steps.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Solutions.
2. Go to Listrak Exchange.
3. Then Twitter Connected Audiences.
4. Click Get Started.
5. Click Log in.
6. A pop-up launches. Enter your email address and password for your Twitter Ad Account. If you are not prompted for your credentials, make sure you do not have a pop-up blocker enabled or that your browser is not preventing the pop-up from opening.
NOTE: Your credentials are never stored with Listrak when you complete this one-time authentication.
7. Select an Ad Account to connect.
8. Select a List and an Audience from the drop-down menu.
9. Then Continue.
After selecting continue, you will arrive on the Twitter Connected Audiences dashboard. Here you will see the status of your current audience sync, a match rate percentage, size, the sync date and the status of your sync. Newly synced audiences may take up to eight hours before Twitter returns a match rate.