The last step in setting up your transactional SMS messaging is to trigger an API call to send the transactional message. Be sure to have authenticated yourself before moving to this next step. Follow the below steps to test this in Postman or a REST application of your choice.
1. Open https://api.listrak.com/sms in a tab.
2. Navigate to the TransactionalMessage tab.
3. Then Send Transactional Message.
4. Copy the relative Send Transactional Messages URL from the right-hand side of the page.
5. Navigate to Postman.
6. Paste the relative URL in the address bar.
7. Add the Transactional Message ID from the previous article to the URL.
8. Select POST from the drop-down menu.
9. Click Send.
You've successfully sent a transactional message!