Dynamic content allows you to send highly personalized emails based on database-driven customer preferences. You can cater your emails to be relevant on an individual level.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Authoring.
2. Go to New Message.
3. Then Add New Dynamic Content Area.
4. Enter a Dynamic Content Name.
5. Then click New Version.
6. Enter the Content Version. This will be the individualized targets of your email.
Once you have entered your versions, you can apply your filter settings to target that specific group using the segmentation filter settings.
Next, add your dynamic content for each target you have just created.
7. Click the Edit icon.
8. Select the content from your Content Library.
9. Click Insert.
10. Then Save.
ADDING THE DYNAMIC CONTENT TO YOUR MESSAGE
In the WYSIWYG editor, you can use a placeholder to indicate where the dynamic content should be placed.
- Click the Container icon on the toolbar.
- Place your cursor over the area where you'd like to place the dynamic content.
When the message is deployed, your dynamic content will fulfill the placeholder based on the preference of the target audience.