CREATE YOUR SAVED AUDIENCE
1. Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
3. Go to Audiences.
4. Click Add New Audience.
5. Enter a Name.
TIP: Give your audience a name that helps you remember the functionality. For example: "Purchased Men's Shoes within Last six Months."
6. Create your filter.
7. After you have your filter, click the Save button on the bottom of your screen.
8. You now have a saved audience that can be used at any time.
TIP: You can always check your list count by clicking get list count from this screen:
CREATING AN AUDIENCE FROM A FILTER
You may also find that you want to save a filter for future use after you've already begun building it in the Legacy Filter System.
1. Navigate to the filter you wish to save.
2. Click Edit Filter to open the filter pop-up, if applicable.
3. Check the Save As Audience checkbox next to the Apply Filter button.
4. Enter a Name.
5. Click Save & Apply Filter.
RE-USING THE SAVED AUDIENCE
The most common place you'll access your Audience for reuse will be on the Authoring Message pages and/or the View Subscribed Contacts page, however, this filter can be applied anywhere you see an Edit Filter option:
1. Click Edit Filter.
2. Select Audiences from the Select Segment Type drop-down.
3. Then select the audience that you created.
4. After you have your audience selected, click Update.
5. After you have done this, your saved audience will appear.
6. Click Save to apply the filter to what you're working on, e.g. authoring a message or viewing a particular set of subscribed contacts.