The List Import tool at Listrak allows you to easily bulk subscribe contacts to a list or update the information of existing contacts. Learn the differences between the four available options.
1. Add/Update Subscribers: Imports a list of new and existing subscribers. You can add, update, or overwrite the contacts you want to subscribe.
NOTE: This option will import the entire file. If a contact is already on a list their information will be updated, but they will not be subscribed a second time.
2. Update Existing Subscribers: Updates only subscribers that are currently on the list. If you have 100 contacts to import, of which only 75 are currently on your list, only those 75 contacts will be updated. The additional 25 contacts that do not match any records on the list will be disregarded.
3. Unsubscribe Contacts: Removes customers from the list. Use this option to unsubscribe a list of contacts.
4. Unsubscribe Contacts and Delete Personal Data: Clear profile data on the current list. Please contact the Listrak Client Success Team with any GDPR right to know or right to removal requests.
Important things to note when importing lists:
- If a contact is currently unsubscribed from a list they will not be resubscribed during the list import process.
- There is a file size limit of 250 MB, for either the One-Time Import or Recurring Import. However, files larger than 250 MB can be zipped to be uploaded.
To learn more about importing contacts to lists, read Import a List of Contacts.