- Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
- Then Import List Wizard.
The import list wizard offers multiple options for importing a list:
Select either One-Time Import or Recurring Import.
NOTE: When configuring a Recurring Import, first ensure there is an existing FTP integration. The File Import Guide explains the process of configuring an FTP integration. Once an FTP integration exists, select it in the drop-down and give the Recurring Import an expected File Name, which may include wildcard values, designated by asterisks (*).
Then choose the appropriate import action from the following options:
- Add/Update Subscribers: Imports a list of new and existing subscribers. You can add, update, or overwrite the contacts you want to subscribe.
NOTE: This option will import the entire file whether or not the contacts are already on the list.
2. Update Existing Subscribers: Updates only subscribers that are currently on the list. If you have 100 contacts to import, of which only 75 are currently on your list, only those 75 contacts will be updated. The additional 25 contacts that do not match any records on the list will be disregarded.
3. Unsubscribe Contacts: Removes customers from the list. Use this option to unsubscribe a list of contacts.
4. Unsubscribe Contacts and Delete Personal Data: Clear profile data on the current list. Please contact the Listrak Client Success Team with any GDPR right to know or right to removal requests.