Web fonts help to create a consistent design voice for your brand across all channels. Inbox market share and support for web fonts has grown to the level where it's worthwhile spicing up your emails with an emphasis on typography. Custom fonts can be added to your account for use in Composer. Integrations with the following font services are currently available:
Learn more about Google Fonts here.
- Price: Free.
- Popular Fonts: Roboto, Open Sans, Lato, Oswald, Montserrat, Source Sans Pro, Raleway, PT Sans, Merriweather, Lora, Droid Sans, and Ubuntu.
- Implementation: Contact your Listrak representative to enable a Google Font in your account. A few of the most popular Google Fonts come standard with Composer.
- Price: Paid (More Info).
- Popular Fonts: Gotham, Whitney, Didot, Ideal Sans, Mercury, Verlag, Chronicle, Gotham Rounded, and Forza.
- Implementation: Click here for the User Guide.
You can set up a Typography account and fonts by following the below steps.
- Set up a typography.com account.
Create a new project from the Cloud Dashboard.
If you already have an account with a published project, skip to step 9.
- Add a domain. Enter your site URL during setup. Other domains will need to be added later.
- Select the font(s) to add to the project.
- Select Project Mode and Publish this project to your server. (Setup Guide)
- Fonts will need to be hosted on a publicly accessible web server. Enter the URL where the fonts will be uploaded. If you'd like to host the fonts in your Listrak Media Library, see step 7, otherwise skip to step 8.
- Enter your branded media library URL found in Authoring > Content & Media > Media Library. We suggest creating a "Fonts" folder within the "Shared Media" folder in the Media Library.
- Download the webfonts zip file, extract, and upload to the appropriate folder. Make sure to include the provided numbered folder. Confirm Your Installation.
- Add the domain *.listrak.com to enable access to the font in the Listrak application.
- Navigate to Tools. Then Email Campaigns.
- Check the box enable this project for use in email campaigns.
- Send the CSS key to your Listrak representative.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://cloud.typography.com/XXXXXXX/XXXXXX/css/fonts.css" />
- Send the CSS styling for each font including: font family, font style, and font weight, along with any suggested fallback fonts.