The next step in adding coupons to an automated campaign is to set up the segmentation fields, which contain information about your contacts. For this example, the segmentation field is used to pass coupon information to the Listrak Conductor conversation. Then, the coupons are distributed in the conversation with the messages.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Contacts.
2. Go to Segmentation.
3. Then Modify Existing Field Groups.
4. Add your coupon to the Field Group. In this example, we're creating a Shopping Cart Abandonment coupon, so this is the ShopperInfo field group.
5. Enter the segmentation field name. For example, SCA10OFF.
6. Set the data type to text.
7. Click Save.
- NOTE: If you'd like to use expiration dates in your messages, please create an additional segmentation field to hold the coupon expiration information. For example, SCA10OffExpiration. You must have previously configured expiration dates while setting up your unique coupons.
After you've set up the applicable segmentation fields, the next step is to add them to your Listrak Conductor conversation.