Easily export delimited subscriber and email activity data to your FTP or Listrak's FTP. Data exports may be done on a daily cadence. Subscriber data includes: email address, email key, subscription action (subscribed/unsubscribed), subscribed or unsubscribed data, and segmentation fields. Email activity includes: send, open, click, bounce, and unsubscribe data.
Listrak's supported protocols include: FTP, SFTP, and FTPS. Learn more about each protocol here.
Begin automating your data export by following the below steps.
- NOTE: You must have admin permissions to access this integration in Listrak's Marketplace.
1. Navigate from the home menu to Manage.
2. Go to Integrations.
3. Click New Integration.
4. Select Data Export.
5. Click Setup Integration.
6. Enter an Integration Name.
7. Click Save.
1. Enter a File Name with a Date Format.
- NOTE: Select to have the date appended in the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS format.
2. Select a File Format from the drop-down menu (.txt or .csv).
3. Select a Column Delimiter (comma, pipe, tab, or tilde).
4. Select a Text Qualifier (single quote, double quote, or none).
5. Optional: Compress your file in a .zip file.
6. Optional: Compress and encrypt using PGP Public Key. Enter Public Key.
- TIP: When entering the PGP Public Key, be sure to paste the full key, including the beginning/ending text and versioning.
1. Select a Data Set (subscribe or unsubscribe data, email activity).
2. Select a List from which to retrieve the data.
3. Add and select the applicable profile fields or email events to export.
- TIP: Rename your fields using the header column to be the name your system may be expecting.
CONFIGURE RECURRING EXPORT
Please be sure to have set up the source, data configuration, and save before continuing to the next steps.
1. Select a Data Destination.
2. This export is delivered on a daily cadence.
If you've configured all of the above settings for the export and are ready to begin receiving the export on a daily cadence, click Activate Integration.
- NOTE: A complete data export will be available 24 hours after initial configuration.
SAVE THE EXPORT
After you've configured the export and set a cadence, click update. This integration is accessible anytime through the Listrak Marketplace.
DEACTIVATE THE EXPORT
If you no longer want to receive this export, you may pause or deactivate the export. You must deactivate an export before deleting it.
- Navigate to the integration.
- Edit the integration.
- Navigate to the recurring export.
- Click Deactivate Integration.
DELETE THE EXPORT
After the export has been deactivated, you may delete the integration.