The fourth step in setting up your transactional SMS messaging is to trigger an API call to receive a collection of transactional messages associated with your list. This call will programatically pull down all transactional messages. Be sure to have authenticated yourself before moving to this next step. Follow the below steps to test this in Postman or a REST application of your choice.
1. Open https://api.listrak.com/sms in a tab.
2. Navigate to the TransactionalMessage tab.
3. Then Get Collection of Transactional Messages.
4. Copy the relative Get Collection of Transactional Messages URL from the right-hand side of the page.
5. Navigate to Postman.
6. Paste the relative URL in the address bar.
7. Add the contact ID from the previous article to the URL.
8. Click Send.
LOCATING THE TRANSACTIONAL MESSAGE ID IN THE APPLICATION
A transactional message ID can be found in the Listrak Application interface. Follow the below steps to locate a message ID to use for future calls.
- Navigate from the home menu to your dedicated short code.
- Click View More on the Transactional Messages card.
- Copy the applicable Message ID.