Most dashboards with the Listrak application are inherently "list-centric" so you can track the performance of message sent to those specific lists. However, you may want to take a look at performance across all lists. Enter the Message Summary Report. This report provides a great snapshot of the performance of your marketing messages across the board.
- Navigate from the home menu to Analytics.
- Go to Message Analytics.
- Then Message Summary.
MESSAGE SUMMARY DATA GRID
Using the data grid you can select a predetermined date range from the drop-down menu or enter a custom date using the date fields and calendar icons. Message are grouped by list. You can expand or collapse the lists, and sort using the filter icon.
DATA FIELD DESCRIPTIONS
Below are definitions of each of the data columns you'll find in the Message Activity Report. Note that you have the option to drill deeper into the data in many cases by clicking through the underlined numbers.
- Subject: The subject field lists the message subject for the corresponding message that was sent out. You can click on the message subject field to edit the message on the authoring page.
- Campaign: The campaign field lists the campaign (if applicable) of the message that was sent.
- Send Date: The send date field lists the time and date on which the corresponding message was sent.
- Sent: The sent field lists how many messages were sent.
- Size: The size field lists the total size of the message in bytes.
- Delivered: The delivered field lists how many messages that were sent out were successfully delivered. Click through this data to the message delivery page.
- Delivered %: The delivered percentage field lists the percentage of sent messages that are successfully delivered.
- Opens: The opens field lists the number of times the message was opened by contacts. Click through this data to the message open details page.
- Opens %: The opens percentage field lists the percentage of contacts who received the message that opened it.
- Reads: The reads field lists the number of times the message was read by contacts. Click through this data to the message read details page.
- Reads %: The reads percentage field lists the percentage of contacts who received the message and read it.
- Clickers: The clickers field lists the number of times the message links in the message were clicked by contacts. Click through this data to the message click details page.
- Clickers %: The click percentage lists the percentage of contacts who received the message who clicked on a link within the message.
- Unsubs: The unsubs. field lists the numbers of contacts who received the message that later unsubscribed. Click through this data to the message unsubscribe details page.
- Unsubs. %: The unsub. percentage field lists the percentage of contacts who received the message and then later unsubscribed.
- Bounces: The bounces field lists the number of contacts for which the message bounced when sent. Click through this data to the message bounce details page.
- Bounces %: The bounce percentage field lists the percent of contacts who were sent the message in which the message bounced.